Selected Chapters from the
Code of the Township of Lower Merion
Frequently requested Chapters of the Code have been converted into hypertext documents. These documents are located on this server and are current. To access other Chapters, Addenda and the Code itself use the link to the General Code eCode360, a service of General Code Publishers. A folio-based, fully searchable copy of the entire Code is maintained by General Code Publishers at their website.
- Chapter 13, Environmental Advisory Council
- Chapter 88, Historic Districts
- Chapter 101, Natural Features Conservation
- Chapter 105, Noise
- Chapter 121, Stormwater Management
- Chapter 133, Streets and Sidewalks
- Chapter 135, Subdivision and Land Development
- Chapter 138, Taxation
- Chapter 145, Vehicles and Traffic, Article X - Snow Emergencies
- Chapter 149, Watercourses
- Chapter A177, Planting Materials and Specifications
These chapters are occasionally revised or changed through new ordinances by the Board of Commissioners at official and open public meetings. Every effort is made to keep this website up to date. However, there may be a short period of time between the Board of Commissioners changing a chapter and the new ordinance being added to a revised chapter and posted on this site. If you have any questions about the status of a particular ordinance, please call the Township Secretary at (610) 645-6145.