Drafts of Proposed Ordinances
These are draft copies of ordinances being considered by the Board for adoption. Accompanying memos clarify the ordinances' intent.
These draft ordinances are occasionally revised or changed by the Board of Commissioners at official and open public meetings. Every effort is made to keep this website up to date. However, there may be a short period of time between the Board of Commissioners changing a proposed ordinance and the revised version of the draft ordinance being posted on this site. If you have any questions about the status of a particular ordinance, please call the Township Secretary at (610) 645-6145.
- Proposed Ordinance - Sidewalks - ADA-PennDOT Compliance - consideration on 02-20-19
- Proposed Ordinance - Brookfield Road Vacate - consideration on 02-20-19
Recently Adopted Ordinances
"Housekeeping" ordinances such as stop signs, speed limits, no parking, annual finance resolutions, etc. are not listed on this page.
- ORD4151 Microblading Regulation
- ORD4152 City Ave District Amendment
- ORD4153 Amending Interest Rates on Municipal Claims
- ORD4156 HRI upgrade Bala Theater
- ORD4157 Spacing & Density
- ORD4158 ROHO Amendment