Drafts of Proposed Ordinances
These are draft copies of ordinances being considered by the Board for adoption. Accompanying memos clarify the ordinances' intent.
These draft ordinances are occasionally revised or changed by the Board of Commissioners at official and open public meetings. Every effort is made to keep this website up to date. However, there may be a short period of time between the Board of Commissioners changing a proposed ordinance and the revised version of the draft ordinance being posted on this site. If you have any questions about the status of a particular ordinance, please call the Township Secretary at (610) 645-6145.
- 2020 Tax Levy - Consideration on 12/18/19
- 2019 Deficiency - Consideration on 12/18/19
- Historic Resource Inventory Amendment -202 Bala Avenue - Consideration on 12/18/19
- Parking Restrictions - Princeton Rd; Old Lancaster Rd; Great Springs Rd; Llanfair Rd - Consideration on 12/18/19
Recently Adopted Ordinances
"Housekeeping" ordinances such as stop signs, speed limits, no parking, annual finance resolutions, etc. are not listed on this page.
- ORD4173 Solid Waste Fee Increase & Container Size Change 11-13-19
- ORD4174 Parking Permit Fees 11-20-19
- ORD4175 MUST Height Amendment 11-20-19