The mission of the Economic Development Office of the Economic and Community Development Division is to provide leadership, technical assistance and leveraged funding to the Township's business districts so as to ensure continued economic growth and stability as well as an aesthetically pleasing ambience consistent with that of the surrounding residential community.
In pursuing this mission, the Township places a high value on protecting the residential character of the surrounding neighborhoods by ensuring that business district enhancements do not have an adverse impact on parking, traffic, or other associated conditions.
- Ardmore Business District Temporary Parking Guide, 9/20/2016 (PDF)
- Public Parking Guide, 11/2012 (4.9MB PDF)
- Bala-Cynwyd Retail Strategy Final Report (PDF)
- Merion-Cynwyd Retail Strategy Final Report (PDF)
- Merion-Cynwyd Business District Master Plan (PDF)
- Commercial Facade Improvement Program
Economic Development Specialist: Eric Persson
Division Phone: 610-645-6184