Select an Event Category or a Department to narrow the listings.
Regular Monthly Meeting
- Date: 03/26/2018 4:00 PM
- Location: Township Administration Bldg - Caucus Room
75 East Lancaster Ave, 2nd Floor Caucus Room
Ardmore, Pennsylvania 19003-2323
1. Township update on criteria update process and historic resource update schedule
2. 215 Winsor Lane, Haverford – Glen Hill Caretaker’s Cottage – Class 2 – 2018-R-5
Application to replace living room windows and add a new shed roof over an exterior door.
3. 1600 Monk Road, Gladwyne – Class 2 – 2016-R-7
Application to remove and replace an existing pool and construct a new pool house building designed to resemble a historic greenhouse.
4. 31 Righters Mill Road, Gladwyne – Class 1
The applicant’s architect has requested an informal review of a planned addition onto this late 18th-early 19th century mill owner’s house, which was expanded by Walter Durham in 1936.
NOTE: Applications acted upon at the Historical Commission will be discussed at the following meetings:
Building & Planning Committee
Board of Commissioners
If an application is TABLED, it is not forwarded to the Building and Planning Committee. If you are uncertain about whether or not a plan has been tabled, please call the Planning Division at 610-645-6112. If you have a disability and require auxiliary aid, service or other accommodations to participate in the proceedings, please contact Jody Kelley, Township Secretary at 610-645-6145 to discuss how the Township can accommodate your needs.