Select an Event Category or a Department to narrow the listings.
Regular Monthly Meeting
- Date: 12/17/2018 4:00 PM
- Location: Township Administration Bldg - Caucus Room
75 East Lancaster Ave, 2nd Floor Caucus Room
Ardmore, Pennsylvania 19003-2323
1. 2018-R-29 – 805 Hagys Ford Road, Penn Valley – Class 2
Application was tabled in November. The applicant proposes to replace existing wood casement and double-hung windows. Third floor double casement windows will be replaced with single casements replicating the current fenestration.
2. 2018-R-27 – 1124 Indian Creek Road, Wynnewood – Class 2
Application was tabled in November. The applicant wishes to replace all windows in this large house. The repair of metal casement windows was approved in November, and the applicant returns with new information about the replacement of wood windows. All replacements will replicate existing fenestration.
3. 2018-R-26 – 405 North Highland Avenue, Merion Station – Class 2
Application to replace all wood double-hung sash wood windows in the home, including several Gothic arched-shaped windows.
4. 2018-R-30 – 15 West Old Gulph Road, Gladwyne – Class 1
Application to replace a cedar shake roof with Inspire Aledora synthetic slate.
5. 2018-R-31 – 768 Mount Moro Road, Villanova – Class 2
Application to replace original wood casement and double-hung windows and add Hardie Plank siding to dormers that are currently finished with stucco.
6. 2018-R-32 – 6 Lancaster Avenue, Wynnewood – Palmer Apartments – Class 1
The application to construct a new four-story apartment building adjoining the existing historic Green Hill Farms complex was last reviewed by the Historical Commission in May, 2017. The applicant returns with changes to the architecture and materials of the proposed new building.
- Window sample document package
- Lower Merion Conservancy Plaque Program
- November 26, 2018 Meeting Minutes
NOTE: Applications acted upon at the Historical Commission will be discussed at the following meetings:
Building & Planning Committee
Board of Commissioners
If an application is TABLED, it is not forwarded to the Building and Planning Committee. If you are uncertain about whether or not a plan has been tabled, please call the Planning Division at 610-645-6112. If you have a disability and require auxiliary aid, service or other accommodations to participate in the proceedings, please contact Jody Kelley, Township Secretary at 610-645-6145 to discuss how the Township can accommodate your needs.