Select a Category OR a Department to narrow the Meetings listed.
Starting from July 27th, 2016 and onward, the Commissions and Board meeting agendas are also available to view on our agenda software system, hosted by NovusAGENDA: https://lowermerion.novusagenda.com/Agendapublic/
For Commissions and Board meeting agendas prior to July 27th, 2016 and advisory Commissions and Board meeting agendas please use the below meeting list.
Commissions and Board Meeting Minutes can be found here: Meeting Minutes
For copies of Commissions and Board meeting agendas prior to 2015, please contact the Township Manager Office at 610-649-4000.
Regular Monthly Meeting
- Date: 09/23/2019 4:00 PM
- Location: Township Administration Bldg - Caucus Room
75 East Lancaster Ave, 2nd Floor Caucus Room
Ardmore, Pennsylvania 19003-2323
1. 2019-R-20 – 6 Bala Avenue, Bala Cynwyd – Class 2
Application to renovate and construct additions onto the historic house as part of an expansion of the French International School.
2. 2019-R-15 – 906 Old Lancaster Road, Bryn Mawr – Class 2
Application to install railing and stairs at rear porch. Addition to July application.
3. 2019-LD-13 – 1835 County Line Road, Villanova – Oakwell – Class 2
The Lower Merion School District intends to combine this property with the adjoining parcel at 1800 West Montgomery Avenue for use as playing fields for the future middle school in Villanova. The School District intends to retain the Oakwell mansion and a non-contributing pool house and install driveways, parking areas, and athletic fields on the site. A brick “tea house” structure on the property that was part of the original Stoneleigh landscape plan would be demolished. Structures on the 1800 West Montgomery Avenue property (which is not designated) would also be demolished. Application was tabled in June.
4. 2019-LD-19 – 150 Haverford Road, Penn Wynne – Penn Wynne Elementary – Class 2
Application to construct a paved recreation area adjacent to the historic school building.
5. 2019-IA-21 – 202 Bala Avenue, Bala Cynwyd
Applicant is seeking Class 2 designation for this commercial/residential building in the heart of the Bala commercial district. This structure would remain standing as part of the applicant’s redevelopment of the surrounding block.
6. 2019-R-22 – 742 Argyle Road, Wynnewood – Torah Academy – Class 2
During renovations now nearing completion, the applicant installed an 18 ft. 6 in.-tall cooling tower in the southwest corner alcove of the school building. Following discussions with the Township, the applicant proposes screening the tower either with a fence with plantings or a 16 ft.-tall masonry wall with brick to match that of the school building.
7. 2019-R-23 – 1445 Mount Pleasant Road, Villanova – Class 2
Application to modify and reconstruct additions to a stone residence that was originally a barn of the Stoke Pogis property.
8. 2019-R-24 – 120 East Athens Avenue, Ardmore – Arbors at Athens – Class 2
Application to apply an opaque sealant on all cast stone elements of the building, including window surrounds, tracery, pier caps, and coping.
- Authorize Township Staff to pursue designation of historic outbuildings at 100 Maple Hill Road, Gladwyne.