Select an Event Category or a Department to narrow the listings.
Regular Monthly Meeting
- Date: 03/25/2019 4:00 PM
- Location: Township Administration Bldg - Caucus Room
75 East Lancaster Ave, 2nd Floor Caucus Room
Ardmore, Pennsylvania 19003-2323
1. 2019-SD-4 – 112 Bryn Mawr Avenue, Bala Cynwyd – Class 2
Application to subdivide a property, keeping the historic residence intact.
2. 2019-R-5 – 627 North Highland Avenue, Bala Cynwyd – Class 2
Application to replace cedar siding with Cedar Impressions polymer siding, replace slate and asphalt roofing with synthetic slate, and replace aluminum gutters with copper gutters. Decorative diamond-shaped patterning of the wood siding will not be replicated, but some courses will be clad in half-round synthetic shingles to compensate.
3. 2019-R-6 – 1001 Rock Creek Road, Bryn Mawr – Class 2
Application to construct an extension of the second floor bathroom on the rear elevation of the residence. Elements including windows would replicate the design of existing elements.
4. 2019-R-7 – 541 Oriole Road, Villanova – Briar Crest – Class 2
Application to renovate an existing porch, construct new stairs from the porch to parking area, and create new door and window openings at the porch.
5. Informal Review – 1400 Mill Creek Road, Gladwyne – Barker Mill – Class 1
Alterations to this property were reviewed and approved in 2009. The applicant, a potential new developer of the site, requests comment on possible repurposing of the former mill buildings for residential development. Changes to the plan include the construction of a new bridge across the creek and an elevated walkway connecting new and historic buildings.