Select a Category OR a Department to narrow the Meetings listed.
Starting from July 27th, 2016 and onward, the Commissions and Board meeting agendas are also available to view on our agenda software system, hosted by NovusAGENDA: https://lowermerion.novusagenda.com/Agendapublic/
For Commissions and Board meeting agendas prior to July 27th, 2016 and advisory Commissions and Board meeting agendas please use the below meeting list.
Commissions and Board Meeting Minutes can be found here: Meeting Minutes
For copies of Commissions and Board meeting agendas prior to 2015, please contact the Township Manager Office at 610-649-4000.
Historical Architectural Review Board
Regular Monthly Meeting
- Date: 05/07/2019 8:15 AM
- Location: Township Administration Bldg - 2nd Floor Board Room
75 East Lancaster Ave, 2nd Floor Board Room
Ardmore, Pennsylvania 19003-2323
HISTORICAL ARCHITECTURAL REVIEW BOARD
LOWER MERION TOWNSHIP
- 19-07 – 34 West Lancaster Avenue – Ardmore Theatre – Ardmore Historic District
Applicant seeks approval for a sign bearing the name of the business that has been installed over the side entrance accessed from Haws Terrace.
- 19-08 – 408 Berkley Road, Haverford – Haverford Station Historic District
Application to replace all windows and exterior doors. New elements have been designed to match existing in design and fenestration.
- 19-09 – 15 Haverford Station Road, Haverford – Haverford Station Historic District
Application to convert a window on the side façade into a door. The proposed door is full-light steel door. Another window that is currently covered will be exposed and retained.
- 19-10 – 2-10 Anderson Avenue, Ardmore – Ardmore Historic District
Application to replace the façade of three storefronts facing Anderson Avenue. The structure and single-story height of the building is to remain, with alterations made to the cornice, storefront, doors, and entry steps. The present historic cornice would be covered behind new horizontal paneling.
- March 5, 2019 Meeting Minutes
- New Draft: Neighborhood Conservation District Design Guidelines