Drafts of Proposed Ordinances
These are draft copies of ordinances being considered by the Board for adoption. Accompanying memos clarify the ordinances' intent.
These draft ordinances are occasionally revised or changed by the Board of Commissioners at official and open public meetings. Every effort is made to keep this website up to date. However, there may be a short period of time between the Board of Commissioners changing a proposed ordinance and the revised version of the draft ordinance being posted on this site. If you have any questions about the status of a particular ordinance, please call the Township Secretary at (610) 645-6145.
- General Obligation Bonds, Series A of 2017 - consideration on 09/13/17
- Proposed C-2 R6A Amendments - Consideration on 9/19/17
- City Ave District - Bala Village - consideration on 09/19/17
- Fences in the Flood Plain Option A - consideration on 09/19/17
- Fences in the Flood Plain Option B - consideration on 09/19/17
- Authorizing Posting Township Parks - consideration on 09/19/17
Recently Adopted Ordinances
"Housekeeping" ordinances such as stop signs, speed limits, no parking, annual finance resolutions, etc. are not listed on this page.
- Ord 4103 - City Ave District Amendments - 04/19/17
- Ord 4105 - Recreation Land Dedication - 05/17/17
- Ord 4108 - Noise Standards - 07-19-17
- Ord 4109 - MUST Amendments - 07-19-17
- Ord 4110 - Maintenance Security Requirements - 07-19-17
- Ord 4111 - Landscape Maintenance Guaranty - 07-19-17
- Ord 4112 - Authorizing Collection Fees on Delinquent Accts - 07-19-17