Drafts of Proposed Ordinances
These are draft copies of ordinances being considered by the Board for adoption. Accompanying memos clarify the ordinances' intent.
These draft ordinances are occasionally revised or changed by the Board of Commissioners at official and open public meetings. Every effort is made to keep this website up to date. However, there may be a short period of time between the Board of Commissioners changing a proposed ordinance and the revised version of the draft ordinance being posted on this site. If you have any questions about the status of a particular ordinance, please call the Township Secretary at (610) 645-6145.
- City Avenue District-Bala Village Amendments - consideration on 02/21/18
- Derwen RoadParking Restrictions - consideration on 02/21/18
- Lot Width Amendment - consideration on 03/07/18
Recently Adopted Ordinances
"Housekeeping" ordinances such as stop signs, speed limits, no parking, annual finance resolutions, etc. are not listed on this page.
- Ord 4124 - E Spring Ave Sidewalks - 12/20/17
- Ord 4127 - Recreation Fee In Lieu - 1/17/18
- Ord 4128 - City Avenue District Regional Center Area – Curb Cuts & Driveways - 1/17/18
- Ord 4129 - Medical Marijuana - 1/17/18