The Parking Services Department oversees and implements the Township's parking management program, including sale of parking permits and enforcement of time zone and metered parking. The department maintains parking meters and municipal parking lots throughout the Township and it develops and implements parking management strategies designed to maximize the usage of the Township's available parking inventory.
- Ardmore Business District Temporary Parking Plan (PDF)
- Bryn Mawr Parking Study Final Report (April 2016 - 5.10 MB PDF)
- Bryn Mawr Parking Study PowerPoint (April 2016 - 1.39 MB PDF)
- Pay Parking Tickets online
- E-Z Park Smart Cards
- Public Parking Directory (November 2012 - 4.9 MB PDF)
- Municipal Lot Parking Permit Regulations
- Short Term Municipal Lot Parking Permit Regulations
- Maps of the municipal permit lots - Ardmore - Bala - Bryn Mawr
Parking Services Director
Tom Pintande joined the Township’s management team in July 2006 upon the creation of the new Parking Services Department. Intended to streamline the Township’s parking operations to better serve the public, the Department is located in the lobby of the Public Safety Building, 71 E. Lancaster Avenue in Ardmore.
A career parking professional, Mr. Pintande is responsible for administering and overseeing all parking services and regulations, evaluating and negotiating for additional parking facilities, and responding to resident questions and complaints. Safety and related parking issues are also a focus, with the Director also able to represent the Township at some parking hearings.
Prior to joining the Townshp’s management team, Mr. Pintande worked with Central Parking, Kinney System, and Meyers Parking in Philadelphia and Atlantic City. He received a BA from Berklee College of Music in Boston, Massachusetts.