Select a Category OR a Department to narrow the Meetings listed.
Starting from July 27th, 2016 and onward, the Commissions and Board meeting agendas are also available to view on our agenda software system, hosted by NovusAGENDA: https://lowermerion.novusagenda.com/Agendapublic/
For Commissions and Board meeting agendas prior to July 27th, 2016 and advisory Commissions and Board meeting agendas please use the below meeting list.
Commissions and Board Meeting Minutes can be found here: Meeting Minutes
For copies of Commissions and Board meeting agendas prior to 2015, please contact the Township Manager Office at 610-649-4000.
2017 Historic Preservation Awards
- Date: 10/19/2017 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Location: Merion Tribute House
625 Hazelhurst Avenue
Merion, Pennsylvania 19066
- Introduction: Awards ceremony to recognize notable historic preservation projects, co-sponsored by the HARB and Historical Commission.
The HARB and the Historical Commission periodically co-sponsor an awards ceremony to recognize notable projects, initiatives, and individuals relating to historic preservation in the Township. The 2017 Historic Preservation Awards will be announced in September and an awards ceremony will be held October 19 at the Merion Tribute House.
Preservation award categories include:
- Residential and Non-residential - Restoration, preservation, rehabilitation or adaptive use of an historic building, structure or landscape.
- Compatible New Construction - New buildings and/or structures compatible with the surrounding historic environment.
- Small Projects - New historic district signage or restoration, preservation or rehabilitation of an historic building, structure or landscape with a cost under $15,000.
- Award of Recognition - Preservation, rehabilitation or adaptive use of an historic building, structure or landscape resulting in great positive impact in preserving or enhancing the historic character of the surrounding community.
Initiative award categories include:
- Service - A person, organization or group that has made a significant contribution through support and involvement in preservation projects or community enhancement.
- Stewardship - Efforts by an individual, organization or group on behalf of a significant historic resource.
- Communications/Education - Publications, media coverage, educational programs or curricula furthering preservation goals and education.
Robert DeSilets Award - A person, organization or group that has made an overwhelming contribution to historic preservation efforts through their dedicated support and involvement.
Projects that have been completed within the last five calendar years are eligible for consideration in this year’s award program. Completed applications with all accompanying materials must be received by Friday, September 15, 2017.
All application materials and inquiries should be sent to:
Greg Prichard, Department of Building and Planning, Township of Lower Merion,
75 East Lancaster Avenue, Ardmore, PA 19003.
Mr. Prichard can be contacted at (610) 645-6176 or email@example.com