Select a Category OR a Department to narrow the Meetings listed.
Starting from July 27th, 2016 and onward, the Commissions and Board meeting agendas are also available to view on our agenda software system, hosted by NovusAGENDA: https://lowermerion.novusagenda.com/Agendapublic/
For Commissions and Board meeting agendas prior to July 27th, 2016 and advisory Commissions and Board meeting agendas please use the below meeting list.
Commissions and Board Meeting Minutes can be found here: Meeting Minutes
For copies of Commissions and Board meeting agendas prior to 2015, please contact the Township Manager Office at 610-649-4000.
Paper Shredding Event
- Date: 10/29/2017 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Koegel Public Works Complex
1300 N Woodbine Ave
Penn Valley, Pennsylvania 19072
- Introduction: No Electronics will be accepted at this event.
The Montgomery County Commissioners, are sponsoring a free community paper shredding event on Sunday, October 29, 2017 from 9 a.m. to Noon at the Lower Merion Transfer Station (Koegel Complex), at 1300 North Woodbine Avenue in Penn Valley. The event is rain or shine.
County residents who have paper and documents that should be shredded are encouraged to take advantage of this free event. No businesses are permitted.
PLEASE NOTE: Capacity is limited and when the shred trucks are full, the event must close.
- Please make sure that there is no plastic, plastic bags, batteries, cardboard, or metal, other than staples and paper clips in the waste
- Bring documents in boxes or paper bags for ease of shredding on site
- 2 boxes or paper bags per vehicle limit in consideration of other attendees
- Volunteers will assist with removing documents from vehicles
- Event is open to residents of Montgomery County only, as a community service. Please, no businesses.